Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllo! Nothing more exciting than free stuff right? Well I have something exciting for you today. If you are a sweet tooth, like me, than have a quick read thru this get your entry in today. I am going to let the facts do the talking but the gist of it is… I am giving away BAGS of Candy. Just in time for Halloween right?
The Allan Candy Company Limited is a leading Canadian manufacturer of quality chocolate and sugar confectionery products. Allan produces and markets over 300 products, including such iconic brands as Big Foot, Laces, Hot Lips and Dops. Allan is a leader in the Canadian candy cane market with a variety of products sold under the Allan brand, as well as the leader in the Easter novelty chocolate segment. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. For more information visit www.allancandy.com
- SAYBON is the latest candy brand from The Allan Candy Company, the leading Canadian manufacturer of quality chocolate and sugar confectionery products since 1927.
- SAYBON is proudly made in Canada and is peanut free and kosher*.
- With five families of products that offer a total of 11 delicious varieties, SAYBON caters to everyone’s taste and candy preference.
- SAYBON is available at major retailers across the country, for a suggested retail price of $2.99.
Meet the SAYBON Family
Caramelized Sugarmiks – Assorted Toffees, Assorted Éclairs, Dairy Fudges
- Sugarmilks are caramelized with the perfect blend of milk, sugar, heat and time to create a rich and creamy tasting candy.
Handmade Batch Taffies – Butt’r Mints and Fruit Taffy
- Each piece is folded and slab cut by hand, one batch at a time, creating a chew reminiscent of the original Atlantic City salt water taffy.
Smooth Cooked Hard Candies – Glitter Mints, Butt’r Creams and Menthol Eucalyptus
- Ingredients are cooked in a thin layer to create traditionally smooth candies, soft to the tongue and dense with flavour.
Double Crafted Centre Fills – Assorted Crunches and Soft-Centered Fruits
- The crunchy hard shell and smooth creamy centre are crafted then combined to create the perfect taste.
Sugardust Sweets – Scotch Mints
- These traditional mints are pressed, poured or panned to create a packed powder candy that dissolves on the tongue and coats the mouth with sweetness. *Sugardust Sweets are not kosher.
How To Enter:
I wanted to create a little more excitement on how to enter into this contest instead of just the traditional – sign up thru RSS. I have come up with a number of ways you can enter into this contest in hope of winning bags of Saybon Candy as well as free coupons ( Multiple Winners will be announced). The different ways are listed below.
- Become a new email subscriber and automatically get an entry on draw date. Note that only verified subscribers count (you will receive a verification email). (+1 entry)
- Leave a comment listing your “FAVORITE” Cookbook. (+1 entry)
- Post on your “FACEBOOK” page.
- Tweet about the giveaway and include @zestycook and the link to the giveaway in the tweet. (+1 entry)
- Earn an extra chance to win by linking back to this post on your own blog (if you have one). (+1 entry) (please email me if you link back)
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address). Your email will be kept private and never given/sold to third parties.
- The winners will receive Saybon Candies
So let me know what you think and tell me your favorite Cookbook in the comments below! A random generator will be used to pick the winner. Contest will end at 5pm EST November 2nd, 2011.
Have a great Friday and weekend. Hope everyone is excited for Halloween. Talk to you all on Monday.