Ever crave homemade bread but you don’t have the energy to do it from scratch? I had this issue on Tuesday – so I decided to haul out the bread maker and let it do the work for me. I am a little lazy at times or perhaps it’s better to call it efficient. Neither here nor there, I want to share with you a very nice bread recipe for your bread maker.
Cheesy Cheese Bread sounded delicious when I read it and I had all the ingredients on hand. What the heck, lets drop the ingredients into the bread maker and let it spin.
Remember with bread maker recipes you have to follow the measurements exactly or you could have a flop.
- 3/4 Cup Lukewarm Water
- 1/2 Cup Creamed Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Old Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups White Flour
- 2 Tsp. Yeast
- Measure ingredients in order listed into baking pan.
- Insert baking pan securely into bread maker; close lid.
- Select sweet setting and 1.5 lb Loaf. Choose light or dark (I chose dark).
- Push the start button and let it go. Time will be 3:50 hours.
- Once complete, remove baking pan and allow to cool before slicing.
Zesty Tip: When using bread maker recipes, be sure to measure exact and ensure that your ingredients are fresh. Especially flour and yeast. The slightest adjustment when measuring can throw the process off.
Question of the Day: Do you have a breadmaker and if so – Do you use it frequently?
Have a great Thursday! We are preparing for a winter storm here yet again. Talk to you tomorrow.