Happy Monday to you! It feels like I am going full throttle all the time with work, zesty ( and a new project to be named soon ) and sometimes feeling like I do not have the proper time to create great meals. I’ve been craving cream cheese as of late and I had just picked up a fresh bunch of dill from the farmers market so I thought I would make a fresh dip. This dip recipe is great with some kashi crackers or some fresh bread.
The recipe is very simple but again refreshing with the dill. It doesn’t get much easier than this – see below for the scoop on how to make this delicious dip for your next party.
- 1 (8 ounce) Package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 Tsp. minced garlic (optional)
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, feta cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Mix in salt, dill and garlic.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Zesty Tip: When working with cream cheese, it is best to let out to become to room temperature as it will mix much easier and create that great consistency. By choosing the cream cheese light version you will not see a degradation in flavor.
I hope you have a great start to the week day! If you have any recipe ideas to feature here, I am open for suggestions. Drop me a comment and tell me what you would love to see zesty make.