Good Wednesday morning to you!
What do you get when Dark Lindt chocolate meets zesty?
Well you might say you get a match made in the oven. Or you may say that you get one addictive cookie that you swear has ….. in it.
Regardless of what you say, I am pretty sure you need to drop whatever it is you are doing and whip this up as I know you will be impressed.
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa
- 3/4 Tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp. sea salt
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Cups Broken Lindt Dark chocolate, 85%.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto non greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt before oven
- Bake 8 minutes or just until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely. About 36 cookies.
Zesty Tip: Watch the timer. Depending on your oven these may be done at 6-7 minutes. You don’t want these morsels to be crunchy. You want them soft and gooey all over.
As you know, I love to help my clients get the most out of their website and blogs. In fact, I’ve been working very hard behind the scenes to create something that’s going to help make your online life much easier. I’ve gotten so many requests over the past year to start a WordPress workshop and I’m pleased to announce that I listened to you!
So, without further ado, I bring you Zesty Blog Consulting’s WordPress workshop!
Starting mid-October, I’m offering a four-week class at two levels of training (basics and advanced)in an easy web-based format. We’ll use live interactive audio and video and include live question and answer time so you’re sure to get the technical support you need.
You’ll learn all the basics from managing pages, using plugins, and working with media to adding links and customizing widgets. In the advanced class we dive
deeper into integrating social media, ads management and customizing your theme.
You can find out all the details, read the syllabus, etc., here:
Thanks again for all your support. I am confident this will be a success. If you have any questions by all means reach out. Have a super Wednesday.