Happy Monday! As promised, let today be a birthday recap of Saturday’s food festivities. I believe I can sum up the day with one word – Success. The food went over really well, the presents were of course a hit and everyone seem to have an enjoyable time. I will walk through the food and then maybe throughout the week post some of the dishes again with recipes so you can go ahead and try them.
- Basil Hummus w/ Pita Bread
- Crackers and Cheese Assortment
- Red Pepper Jelly and Cream cheese
- Shrimp Ring w/ Cocktail Sauce
- Green Salad w/ Almonds, Blackberries and Feta
- Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Tomato and Mushroom Tart
- Spaghetti Bread
- Birthday Cake
Alright so there you have a quick glimpse into the party that was…. a lot of fun. Ella had a great time and I think everyone else did. I am going to get to work here and I will touch base with you on Wednesday. Have a great start to the week.