Happy Monday! Yes – you read it right, another giveaway. Before we get into the details I wanted to let you know that in honor of Valentine’s Day coming up this Saturday, I will be baking sweet treats all week! That’s right, Tuesday through Friday will feature a special sweet treat each day. So stay tuned!
For a spicier Valentines gift, give him/her The Spicy Collection. The Grill Charms™ grillers offer Mild, Medium and SPICY sauces and rubs without any confusion or worry about mixing them all up.
How about a great “tongue-in-cheek” guy gift? Along with a set of Spicy Grill Charms™, maybe give him a few of his favorite BBQ sauces (mild, medium and hot) while wearing a “spicy” little number from Victoria’s Secret? French Maids are so OUT, ”spicy” women behind the grill are IN!
Grill Charms™ are dime-sized solid stainless steel charms are placed in your food BEFORE grilling. The stems are serrated to stay in securely while flipping and grilling like you normally would. Insert the Grill Charms™ into your food prior to cooking to distinguish between spices and flavors, steak temperatures, and/or to avoid health/allergy issues. When dinner comes off the grill everyone knows which one is theirs. There are various collections for different purposes but personally, for this particular holiday, I think “The Spicy Collection” is the most fun.
In order to reach the Valentines day festivities, the contest will run until Wednesday at 5:00 PM Eastern time. Rules for the contest are as follows:
How To Enter:
- New and existing email subscribers will automatically get an entry on draw date. Note that only verified subscribers count. (+1 entry)
- Leave a comment about your favorite Valentine’s present ever received. (+1 entry)
- Earn an extra chance to win by linking back to this post on your own blog (if you have one). (+1 entry) (please email me if you link back)
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address). Your email will be kept private and never given/sold to third parties.
- The winner will receive a set of grill charms.
So let me know about your favorite Valentine’s present in the comments below! A random generator will be used to pick the winner. Contest will end at 5pm EST February 11, 2009.
I look forward to all your responses. Have a great Monday!