Happy Wednesday! Check out these individually topped beef nachos with guacamole, sour cream, green onion, tomato some strip loin beef and a little old cheddar cheese. WOW as I type that I remember eating this plate of nachos and loving every bite.
Pretty simple to make with just a little tedious action of topping each nacho individually. I like to do this so each nacho has the same toppings and flavor and I find my biggest pet peeve with nachos is when they get SOGGY.
Check the photos below to see what you think of these nachos.
- Whole grain nachos
- Strip loin steak
- Green onion
- Sour cream
- Prepare steak to you either on the grill or in the pan until cooked medium.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and then slice thinly.
- Assemble nachos on baking sheet
- Add steak and cheese toppings and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted
- Remove from oven and top with remaining ingredients
Have a super Wednesday. I am slowly catching up with consulting work. If you have a job in with me – thanks so much for being patient. I finally have the back log just under 10 now so I hope to knock this off in a timely fashion over the next few days. I am in Virginia and the weather is so nice!!! 31 Degrees Celcius which for me is HOT! Anyway I shouldl get back to the grind and go have some hotel breakfast. Talk to you on Friday.