Happy Friday! Wanna win a book? I thought you might smile and be excited. The book I just reviewed yesterday is a phenomenal must have for every kitchen. Rookie, Amateur, Confident Cook or Chef – it doesn’t matter. There is something for everyone.
I wrote some quick details below on how to get some chances to win this book. Once I announce the winner next Friday, I will personally ship the book to the lucky winner!
Now onto the details
I wanted to create a little more excitement on how to enter into this contest instead of just the traditional – sign up thru RSS. I have come up with a number of ways you can enter into this contest in hope of winning a copy of “Keys to Good Cooking”. The different ways are listed below.
How To Enter:
- Become a new email subscriber and automatically get an entry on draw date. Note that only verified subscribers count (you will receive a verification email). (+1 entry)
- Leave a comment listing your “FAVORITE” Cookbook. (+1 entry)
- Post on your “FACEBOOK” page.
- Tweet about the giveaway and include @zestycook and the link to the giveaway in the tweet. (+1 entry)
- Earn an extra chance to win by linking back to this post on your own blog (if you have one). (+1 entry) (please email me if you link back)
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address). Your email will be kept private and never given/sold to third parties.
- The winners will receive 1 Copy of Harold McGee’s Keys to Good Cooking.
So let me know what you think and tell me your favorite cookbook in the comments below! A random generator will be used to pick the winner. Contest will end at 5pm EST November 26th, 2010.
Now I hope you have a great start to the week and get really excited about the giveaway. Tell all your friends and have fun doing it. I will be keeping tabs and dropping reminder hints over the next week or so to enter but until then have a fantastic Monday.