Good morning to you! I thought it would be fun to start off the week with a bang. Well now not literally a bang but you know what I mean. Do you remember my latest makeover giveaway not that long ago? Well it turns out that the winner of the makeover has decided to take a break from blogging so she ended up not doing her makeover.
With that said, It’s makeover giveaway time again! The latest makeover I have worked on was last week when Operation Beautiful received a face lift in anticipation of the “Book” launch that is coming out in August.
Now onto the details
I wanted to create a little more excitement on how to enter into this contest instead of just the traditional – sign up thru RSS. I have come up with a number of ways you can enter into this contest in hope of winning the makeover. The different ways are listed below.
How To Enter:
- Become a new email subscriber and automatically get an entry on draw date. Note that only verified subscribers count (you will receive a verification email). (+1 entry)
- Leave a comment listing your “FAVORITE” Olympic sport. (+1 entry)
- Post on your “FACEBOOK” page.
- Tweet about the giveaway and include @zestycook and the link to the giveaway in the tweet. (+1 entry)
- Earn an extra chance to win by linking back to this post on your own blog (if you have one). (+1 entry) (please email me if you link back)
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address). Your email will be kept private and never given/sold to third parties.
- The winners will receive 10 hours of Blog Consulting/Design Makeover. ( It usually turns out to be a few more hours but I am more than happy to fulfill the obligation.
So let me know what you think and tell me your favorite Olympic sport in the comments below! A random generator will be used to pick the winner. Contest will end at 5pm EST March 5th, 2010.
Now I hope you have a great start to the week and get really excited about the giveaway. Past makeover giveaways have a been a huge success so I would like to keep the tradition going. I will be keeping tabs and dropping reminder hints over the next week or so to enter but until then have a fantastic Monday.