Like a quick pick me up? How about a delicious smoothie? What about the flavor of coconut and pineapple?
Pina Colada Smoothie
This recipe is one that I make all the time and is a definite hit from my new smoothie book. I have received countless emails from people who have purchased the book and this one seems to get mentioned time and time again. The memorable flavors make this one – a go to for a lot of people.
- 4-6 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups bunch baby spinach
- 1 banana
- 5 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 cup fresh/frozen pineapple chunks
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. Flax seed, ground
- Place spinach and coconut water in blender
- and process on high until liquid. Add
- pineapple,mint, and banana and blend until smooth.
- Throw in ice cubes and give it another blend until they are broken up
Zesty Tip: You can let the ice cubes adjust the thickness for you or you can always add a hint of water or even some of the pineapple juice( if available) if it is too thick.
Where to Eat in NYC?
I need emails and comments on the best places and must eats in NYC again. Mrs. Zesty and I are departing tomorrow for anther visit to the big apple. Would love to hear your ideas of where we should stop and dine.
Have a great day!