I don’t have a lot of time to put this post together so bear with me and use your imagination on how good this might taste. There are no rules, no particular ingredients – just whatever you have on hand and whatever you like on pizza.
Being the crazy guy I am – I combined spinach and bacon and topped it with some fresh mozzarella and a hint of fresh basil. I didn’t put any sauce on the portabella whatsoever – just some wilted down spinach with a bit of garlic and a way I went. Have a peek at the result and let me know what you think.
- Portabella mushrooms
- Bacon ( cooked)
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Prepare portabella mushrooms
- Cook spinach in a saute pan for 3 minutes with some olive oil and garlic
- Place spinach on mushroom top with cooked bacon
- Add cheese and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Sorry again for the brief Friday message but a couple of unexpected meetings got me all worked up and I forgot to write my post. Have a super weekend and I will see you on Monday! We need a family portrait this weekend! Zesty-in-laws, are you up for shooting it?