Weekend… is… close.
What about ground turkey, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, ginger and red pepper flakes all mashed into a burger and topped with baby arugula and Parmesan pepper mayo?
Feast your eyes… and make it tonight! This was done inside and not on the grill. feel free to pop these on the grill as well.
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice ( no seeds)
- 1 Tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Cup baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- Black ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan, shredded
- Preheat pan to medium high heat and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, garlic, ginger, lemon and red pepper flakes. Mix well and make into little patties
- Add olive oil to pan and slowly place the burgers in the pan
- Sear on both sides until golden brown. Move to a preheated oven and finish cooking about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and begin burger prep.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, Parmesan cheese, ground pepper.
- Smear on to one side of the bun, slide the turkey burger on and top with baby arugula.
Zesty Tip: Sear the turkey burgers on high heat in your pan with a little oil and then move them to the oven to finish. Please do not overcook – you will be unhappy and it will feel as if you are eating the sole of a shoe.
Have a great weekend and wish for sunshine!