Well Surprise Surprise and Happy Friday! I was thinking Wednesday night as I watched Team Canada wipe out Russia in Men’s hockey and now last night the Woman’s hockey Team capturing Gold that a fun post would be to chatter about TV snacks – specifically Olympic TV snacks.
For me TV snacks are what I think about the whole day. Lately I have been devouring chips into as if I had just heard a break news story on CNN that come the end of February all potato chips will be ceased and no longer allowed to be sold. Enough of me and the chips…. Here are some other tasty snacks I really enjoy while sitting in front of the Olympics.
- Cashews - I love the crunch and I find these way to addictive. I can quickly find myself at the bottom of the bag or tin before I even realize. These are dangerous!
- Licorice Babies – Anything black licorice I am all over like a plump kid on a rolo bar. I cannot get enough of these. And lately Ganong has not been letting me down. The bags are super fresh and almost melt in your mouth like. I also love the black Ju Jubes as well.
- Chicken Wings ( I know not technically a snack but it is for me ) – One of my all time fav foods. Chicken wings RULE! Love Love Love them.
- Ice Cream Sandwiches – Me and ice cream are not super close friends but sometimes we have little sessions where we feel inseparable. I definitely go through phases with Ice cream. Lately I just love these Ice cream sandwiches
- Chocolate - Enough said!
Open Sky Exclusive: An Open Sky Dinner Party
Two weeks ago I was contacted by the great folks at Open Sky to be part of the 8 person team assembled to pull off a Dinner Party Exclusive: The expert guide to throwing a dinner party. Of course I jumped at the opportunity because it involved food. They asked me to come up with a salad course for the dinner party – I was happy to oblige.
So you may ask yourself, What the heck is he talking about. It’s OK – sometimes I struggle at explaining stuff in full detail just ask Mrs. Zesty.
Throwing a successful and memorable dinner party is no easy undertaking. Table settings, recipes, food prep and more…Where does one even begin?
OpenSky has assembled a team of experts who know just how to throw the perfect dinner event. We’re calling them the Dinner Party Dream Team!
With combined knowledge and experience, we guarantee your next party is a success. Whether you’re entertaining close family or greeting new friends, this is your ultimate dinner party guide!
So, how do you join the party!?
- Check out the promo page
- Buy ANY product featured below from their OpenSky Shop and you will receive “Dinner Parties: The Complete Expert Guide for FREE.
This guide provides tips and recipes for a complete and impressive dinner party. A complete list of our experts, recipes, and featured products below:
- Hors d’oeuvre – Hummus and Crudités Provided by Denise Hazime of Dede Med
- Butternut Squash Soup From Alison and Shannon of Cooking With Friends
- Whole Lotta Avocado and Orange Salad From Cory of Zesty Cook ( That’s Me)
- Pinot Braised Short Ribs From Michael Ruhlman
- Vegetarian Entrée – Sundried Tomato and Feta Frittata From Lori of Finding Radiance
- Creamy Potato Mustard Gratin From Greg of Sippity Sup
- Grapefruit Panna Cotta From Michael Laiskonis
I do not want to give away too many details as it is a MUST SEE! Go check out the promo page, peek your interest and grab the dinner party exclusive.
Enjoy your weekend and have fun!