Another week has passed… and it is time for another installment of Zesty’s favorites of the week. For this week I am doing a few return picks as well as a few new blogs that I have been checking out. I think you will enjoy the line-up for this week.
I find this weeks selections have a lot of variety in both personality and style. Let me know what you think by dropping a comment and checking out these great blogs.
- EzraPoundCake – If you love great recipes and a great blog… in addition to stunning photography, this one is a must see. Simply Amazing! Check out the sauce on these muffins.
- Eating Bender - As a self-described “Lazy Chef,” Jenn of eating bender works to balance a crazy college schedule with the desire to create fast, easy and delicious recipes. You can see how Jenn gets in the culinary mood for fall by checking out this link.
- Katheats - If you didn’t already know, Kath is a huge lover of Oatmeal… check this bowl out, it will knock your socks off!
- VeggieGirl – Overall, a great blog with great veggie recipes. Talk about a cool post…. check out how to multi task.
- Creative Confectionary – All I can say is WOW. This blog is something else. Witty and funny writing style, complimented by great recipes and a fun atmosphere. Jennifer really has the whole package. For some great Candy Corn Halloween Cupcakes visit today!
- Carrots and Cake - Soon to have a feature post on Zesty…. I just love this blog. Any leftover apples aching to be baked. Check out this sweet little treat.
- Care to Eat - A great duo of Andrea and Erin. Talk about fun and exciting to read. I suggest everyone follow this blog, you will not be disappointed! Simple ideas, great philosophy – truly a must see.
- Megans Munchies - full of a variety of recipes, food finds, and food blog fun. Megan loves to be creative and come up with unique flavor and texture combinations when playing in the kitchen. As an added bonus, she tries to make all her recipes as healthy as possible! Be sure to check out this special treat
- Kitchen Table Medicine - Did you know that squash was a ‘super food’
- Southern Plate - Check out some old fashion American Macaroni and Cheese
Zesty Tip: When using Herbs – remember dried herbs should cook for a long period of time to maximize the flavor and fresh herbs should be used at the very end of the cooking process.
I hope everybody has a safe and happy Halloween in addition to a generic Happy Friday. I look forward to another fun and exciting week… until next week.