Happy Thursday! The time is here. The zesty clothing line is ready to go for the world to “buy“. Now this is my first real stab at selling anything online so please bear with me. Let me know if there are any issues or if you have suggestions for other clothing items. I am always open to new ideas. Here are a few samples that are available in the store.
I went ahead and did a combination of green and red lettering on the shirts, added both men and women white shirts, as well as a simple black t-shirt for both genders. I also added female tank tops to the mix in addition to a couple of different apron colors.
- Profits from the clothing sales will go directly to the food bank.
- It is a great cause and I think the clothing looks pretty cool.
- If you buy an article of clothing and send me your picture with you wearing it – I will publish it on zesty in a special section on the blog. My goal is to get as many pictures as possible and support this great cause. With that being said – I will also use your picture to link to your blog so everyone can find you.
I have been dying to have another giveaway and I thought this would be a great opportunity to do so. With that being said, here is what is up for grabs.
2 Get Zesty T shirts
2 Get Zesty Aprons
So all in total there will be 4 winners with this contest. Here are the rules and regulations.
How To Enter:
- New and existing email subscribers will automatically get an entry on draw date. Note that only verified subscribers count. (+1 entry)
- Leave a comment about what you think of this idea. (+1 entry)
- Earn an extra chance to win by linking back to this post on your own blog (if you have one). (+1 entry) (please email me if you link back)
- Please only 1 comment entry / person (please enter a valid email address). Your email will be kept private and never given/sold to third parties.
- The winners will receive either a shirt or an apron. I will do draws with the first two winners winning t shirts and the last two winning aprons.
So let me know what you think about this adventure in the comments below! A random generator will be used to pick the winner. Contest will end at 5pm EST April 19, 2009.