Happy Friday everyone! Well folks another week has passed and more food has been consumed. How is everybody doing? As you know, I started a ritual last week where every Friday I would feature some excellent food blogs and display some of the great content around the world.
Before we get started, I have to first say a special thank you. I received the “Premio Arte Pico was given to me by: Jo@KitchengirlJo@blogspot.com
This is an interesting one that originates from Uruguay and is called the Premio Arte Pico from a blogger who makes dolls. You can visit her site here.
The acceptance of Premio Arte Pico has some rules:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Advertise name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Share these rules.
I would like to pass this award onto:
- Jenny@PickyPalate - where you will find something for even the pickiest eater around. Drop in to find great family friendly recipes and check out her nice design. Good work Jenny!
- Caitlin@SeeBrideRun - here you will find not only great food ideas… but a super creative writing style that will keep you coming back for more. Great job Caitlin!
- Lindsay@happyherbivore – over at Lindsay’s pad you will find great whole food recipes, interesting articles as well as a very clean design to get around. Keep up the good work Lindsay!
- Heather&Mark@HangryPants – These two have got it going on… great site – great pictures you will be glad you dropped in.
- Sarah&Alex@BrokenYolks – Talk about energy… these two have more energy than you can imagine. Always interesting posts and so informative. Great job guys!
Zesty’s Favorite Posts of the Week
Katheats – Pumpkin Party – Can you really beat pumpkin anything this time of year?
Dr. Nicole Sunden – 55-healthy-school-lunch-ideas – Super Ideas.. great Site
Culinary Cory – Twice Baked Potato Wedges – Potatoes anyone… oh so good!
VeggieGirl – Baing Bread? Is it possible after all – I am such a huge bread baby…. looks amazing
Megan’s Munchies – Caramel Apple Kiss Cupcakes – Caramel and Apples… zesty comes running … great post megan!
Carrots and Cake – Low Fat Baked Zita – Oh wow – some good old fashion baked pasta… bowl please!
Erin Cooks – The Sunday Saga of Ravioli – Homemade Ravioli… that is high end… awesome work Erin!
Herbs and Spices Recap
As promised, I went through and compiled all your entries and came up with the most common list according to Zesty’s Top 10 herbs and spices based on everyone’s comments. Thanks again for a great response. A lot of people had agreed or just varied slightly and there were a few that some spices that no one mentioned. Without hurting anyone’s feelings – I just went through and noted the common ones and created the new list.
Well I hope everybody has a fantastic Friday and a great weekend! Let me know what you think of all the great links I shared with you. Take Care